Friday, October 29, 2010

If The Shoe Fits Put It On And Walk Away

Thursday, August 28, 2008

If the shoe fit, put it on and walk away...

You out there thought you could break me right? Thought you could be smart and knock me down? What made you think that? Did you not know me? Knowing damn well who I am, and how I am and the people I roll with, you thought you could do all that and what? Thats it? Case Closed?You knew well who Im with. What made you do such foolish things? Ya wanted to knock me down but you knew I was a boss and you aint nothing but a goddamn follower bitch ass servant. Your whole life you gonna be what you are and thats nothing. A zero. Im not tooting my own horn but you of all people know I made it to where I am through hard work. Honesty. Not screwing the people that are my friends. Thats law. Never bite the hand that feeds you. Ever. All I have is my word. Take it or leave it.I may sound like a guy who runs his mouth but thats something I dont do and you know this. If i say i am the way i am and who i am is cause i MADE me who I am. I am who I am and I have who I have and I do what I do because of my style. My way of treating people. Dont envy me, envy is a sin dont you know? Judge not lest ye be judge says the Big Guy upstairs.So you did what you did. Why? Was it the smart thing to do? Do you regret it or what? Think things can get fixed? Doubt it. You know it. You know who I am. You know How I am. What made you do it? Stupidity? Yup I believe that. Everything I have and had I worked for. Nothing was handed to me. Now you wanted to take that away? Did you succeed? No. Im stronger than ever. Ill never stop being me. You know that.Foolish people you make me laugh. Think ya can bring me down? Destroy who I am? Think again. Wake up from your delirious ass dream. You aint shit and thats why you do that. You know damn well you aint shit and you want to bring me and others down. You cant though. You cant ever reach my level unless you get up early and start working. Work hard, but you dont have what it takes. round things. Balls. Nope. Think again what you did and what youre doing. You aint shit. You know it. You dont have shit. Your life is fake. Your hapiness is fake. You aint happy. You try to be others. You try to blame others, You try to destroy others.But you know what? Your own envy, your own hate, your own problems that you have...Are gonna destroy you one day.Watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment