Friday, October 29, 2010

Simply a Dream

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Strange tale, I was at a party. In walks a stunning girl. Beautiful and by the way she dressed I could tell she was conservative. Her face hinted at some attitude but the attitude that only girls that have tremendous self respect have. Immediately I was intrigued as were the guys I was rolling with that day. I decided to approach this mysterious girl. I was instantly greeted with a smile. Gee I was falling in love, beautiful smile she had, and pretty. We struck up a friendly conversation where it seemed we talked about anything and everything. The way she eloquently spoke showed me she had education and manners. So here was a sexy, beautiful girl, smart and with self respect, not dressed like the hoochies that abounded at the party. I was definately interested. This was a girl worth getting to know more most definately. I asked her for her number and where she lived and she responded, "You cant have it"."Why not?" I demanded. "Because Im not real, dummy". I was shocked. Then I heard a dog bark. And a big truck rumble past the street. I awoke. It was only a dreamThe sweet, conservative, sexy girl didnt exist

No comments:

Post a Comment