Friday, October 29, 2010

Things I Saw On My Trip To Cancun/Yucatan

Thursday, July 03, 2008

These are just some things that I saw on my trip to Cancun.

- Stupid drunk white kids, 17 or 18 years old
-White kid drunk walking on the middle of Blvd Kukulkan at 3 am with his back to traffic
- Shitload of Iguanas at Chichen Itza
- Old ass Mayan ruins
- Mexican bus driver drinking a Corona at our rest stop (waaat?!)
- White kids going dumb and Mexicans just laughing at them for going dumb
- Prostitutes
- Prostitute catalog in a folder, mucho cheap lol
- Lovely brown sky of Mexico City
- 15 dollar shrimp cocktails
-Angry Mexicans
- Cops bored and chilling in front of Yucatan State Prison - Valladolid
-Torre Mayor, Mexico City - Latin Americas tallest skyscraper
-Chapultepec Castle, Mexico City - from the sky
- PEMEX skyscraper, Mexico City - from the sky
- A strange red light flying too fuckin close to my plane, (Aeromexico, Cancun-Mexico City) what the fuck was it?? who knows...this was after my third beer.
- 4 foot tall Mexicans trying to sell me stuff, i felt like Land of the Giants aint that a bitch hahaha
- Stupid kid buried in the sand to his head, too close to the ocean, D'OH!
- fine ass go go dancers at the club
- Michael Jackson and Freddie Mercury, one dead, the other Living Dead. What they were doing in Cancun? I have no idea nor do I ask questions...
- I learned even if its cloudy you will still get sunburnt as fuck.
- two Starbucks, 100 feet from each other (Mexico City airport)
-I learned that white kids from the OC think Malibu Cocunut is hard alcohol like Everclear or something...
-White kids yelling "panocha!" on a crowded city bus will merit a fucking ass whopping...
-stars are bigger and brighter at 2 am in the morning on the beach
- I learned that Mexico City airport was designed by an autistic 5 year old with ADHD (most confusing airport ever).
- Mexicans + Alcohol = need to fight.
- My mayan tour guide in Yucatan sounded like Borat (in mayan pyramids, iss niiice, you go too hotels and have the fun timess!)
-Mayans dont pay taxes...ever...lucky bastards
- A bidet.
- A shower that could probably hold 6 people
-my pilot cross himself before he got on the plane (Aeromexico, Cancun-Mexico City) - is that a good sign??? Way to make me feel NOT nervous.
- Beer is free on all Mexican domestic flights...fuck yeah

No comments:

Post a Comment