Friday, October 29, 2010

My Ode To Fake People

Monday, September 08, 2008

You sit there and say that you're real. But you're as real as a 10 dollar Gucci Bag.You say youre a diamond but your actions prove your just a cubic zirconia.You say youre legit, but your as legit as a 3 dollar bill...To the people that I can count on ONE hand, that have been there for me and wit me thru thick and thin, I applaud you and I appreciate you like no other. You all know Im a grateful person and that I appreciate sincerity and truth and I value it like its Gold.But some people like to play games, thats all their life is, one big game. Trying to hustle the hustler. Im older. Experienced. Ive played the field, won some games, lost some games. Whatever you fakers play with me, I've played 100 times before. Think you can fool me? How? If youre as transparent as grease on paper?Keep it up. Being Honest. Oh, and real. Up to your conscience, its not up to me. Who are you really?Maybe its my fault. I keep my hopes up to high so Im constantly dissapointed. I expect or demand loyalty and respect but some people just dont know what those 2 things are...

No comments:

Post a Comment