Friday, October 29, 2010

My Very Own Personal Disaster

Monday, October 05, 2009
My Very Own Personal Disaster
In a time, when I thought everything was lost.
In a time where I thought nothing was worth it.
You Came Into My Life Unexpectedly

One Thing Led to Another
Chats Became Conversations
Words Became Feelings

Pretty Soon, As Fast As a Lightning Strike
I fell for You
Fell For Your Words.

But something wasnt right
The signs were there
And I knew what they were.
But the heart is stubborn
and It wants what it wants.
But the gut instinct was still there...

Silently screaming to me...
to not proceed

Warning me silently
Not to proceed
But he who doesnt risk...
doesnt win.

I could not live my life scared any longer
I had to see
What Future Awaited us

You told me you felt me
You told me i was different
You told me I was worth it

You told me I was the marrying type
That You Would be A fool to push Me Away
That you were happy and cherished me

You were used to me
And you loved it
I was your drug.

You said you would wait for me
And saw me in your life for a long long while
This time it was different.

Nothing would stop us
Nobody would break us
It was time.

And I, a foolish hopeless romantic
I fell
Thinking you would catch me

Then One fine morning
It was over
Just as my instinct had told me

The warnings were there
They had told me
"Do not proceed, or risk injuring your heart once more"

Once is too many times
For the heart to suffer
But I had to see what future awaited us

No future awaited us.
It was a emotional catastrophe.
Now, we're not even friends

Foolish Heart
Look what you did
Our hope and desire is now our big folly.

Words, that the wind blew away.
Feelings that quickly faded, or that were never there to begin with
.Your heart belonged to another man.

And meeting you.
Falling for you.
And believing you.

Was My Very Own Personal Disaster

No comments:

Post a Comment