Friday, October 29, 2010

The Truth About Who We Are

Saturday, April 12, 2008

In life you will encounter a lot of people. A lot of people will love you, some will envy you, others will hate you. Its not important who loves you or who doesnt, the people that matter in life will show you they matter and that you matter to them with actions and words. Like an old saying goes, i forgot who said it or where I read it "the people that want you in their life will show you by their actions that they NEED you in their life". Others who forget you like you were just whatever dont matter, in the end its who is still left by your side who really does matter.
Nobody can judge me but God. I am who I am, we are who we are. People can paint us several diffrent ways, does that make them right? No. People might see me a different way than I see myself, it doesnt matter. I do what I do, and I say what I want to say. Whoever thinks they know me, probably doesnt. Never judge a book by its cover. Thats the worst mistake one can do in life. No one can judge or say they know someone, without talking to that someone and getting to see what they live or what they think.
Ill never stop being me, because thats all i can be, myself. Im not gonna be no one else or try to be someone else, this is me. Im not perfect, because im human. No one is perfect until you fall in love with them, then any little thing they do is wonderful and perfect, even if they treat you bad. I dont have to explain myself to anyone, because anyone that knows me, knows who I really am and what Im about. Like I said God is the only one who can judge me when the time comes, and until then I will be myself and what others think is just crap under my shoe, ill wipe it off and keep walking...
The worst thing in life is not knowing. Not knowing what could of been. The things left undone, The experiences left unlived. Words left unsaid. Who knows, no one knows. Nothing is forever and Nobody lives eternal. Thats life, it has its ups and downs, but no one nor anything will ever change who you are or who you stand for. No one has the right to take away your identity. If youre yellow no one can call you brown.
I feel sorry for those who live their lives scared. Not knowing. Go out there and live. Stop and think and learn a thing or two. Educate yourself dont besmirch others. Dont forget that what goes around comes around and Karma catches up with all of us. Why do wrong when we can live at peace?
Missed opportunities, the thinking of what if I was wrong to do something, What if I made a bad decision? If youre questioning it, chances are you DID make a bad decision. Life goes on.
-ec

No comments:

Post a Comment