Friday, October 29, 2010

To Whom It May Concern Part II

Wednesday, February 17, 2010
To whom it may concern.

Throughout my life I've acted stupidly. Ive hurt those who only loved me. Ive betrayed them even.

Blame it on the ignorance of childhood or adolescence its no excuse for my actions. Actions that led to tears and heartbreak and pain.

The actions that still haunt me to this very day even tho the past should be the past. Cant help but feel remorse for the pain ive cause and the tears shed because of my stupid actions.

If these words were to be read by those I've hurt in the past I would want them to know that those acts of stupidity and ignorance did not go unnoticed by an unremorseful me. Every day I regret certain things I've done and only wish to make things better.

Seeing how that may be impossible, only know that those bad deeds helped build a more mature person, a smarter individual and those sad episodes make me want to be a better person today.

But to those that loved me and I hurt, I say Im sorry with all my heart and soul. But I also say thank you. For the experiences served as a wake up call to let go of the person that really wasnt me. It helped me discover who I really am deep down and what I really wanted.

Even if it meant losing what beautiful things I had.

EC 02-16-10

No comments:

Post a Comment